REAL BASS HORN
ANIMA’s distinguished design is build around it’s bass horn which stands tall and fires to the floor. Mid height on the side the mid range horn and on top the high range horn. Horns are mechanically time aligned for a time coherent result.
Massive 15” woofer for low frequencies and 5” for mid frequencies both modified in house. 1” compression driver with neodymium magnet and titanium diaphragm for high frequencies.
Bass and mid horns are build of grade A Baltic birch plywood while the hi horn is build from our proprietary epoxy compound.
1st order networks used in all ways. Crossovers are located on the bottom of the bass horn well away of magnetic fields which also allows the crossover parts be well spaced to avoid any kind of interference. Additionally the network is distant from all driver’s magnetic fields. Components are hand selected and hard wired for best contact (no PCB).
All internal wiring are custom made of high purity OFC copper with waxed cotton insulation. Brass bracing parts with felt acoustic isolation are used to minimize energy transfer on contacts of the different horns.
User adjustable mid and hi frequencies level which allows to finetune ANIMA to the listening room. Beaming adjustment of the high frequencies horn is also available to by adjusted according the listening position.
- System Sensitivity: 109db
- Impedance Nominal: 8ohms
- Crossover: @ 250HZ & 1500HZ
- Recommended Power: > 3watt
- Recommended Amplifiers: Low-mid powered tube SETs or solid state Class A amplifiers. Low or no feedback designs are recommended.
- Recommended Placement: Near wall or room corner placement is desirable.
- Preferred clearance between speakers: >2 m.
- Listening Distance: >3 m.
- Dimensions: H158cm, W87cm, L87cm
- Weight: 75Kgr each
We offer customer selected finish of any color paint or natural wood veneer.